We are committed to the health, fitness and lifelong well-being of our residents. The Club at Kingsley Place will be an exceptional, fully-staffed wellness center which will include:
- Warm water, all-purpose swimming pool,
- Aerobics room with professionally taught exercise classes
- Fitness area featuring Technogym strength and cardio equipment.
- Exercise classes including tai chi, yoga, posture & balance and more
- Water fitness classes in our warm water pool
- Personal training (additional fee)
- Physical and occupational therapy (additional fee)
We know that regular exercise is probably the single most important thing one can do to slow down the aging process. 85% of independent living residents participate in 1-3 activities each week in the Wellness Center, while 35% of assisted living residents participate in 1-2 activities per week. The benefits recognized by residents and community members include: increased muscle tone, improved range of motion, improved circulation, enhanced balance and mobility, decreased levels of pain, improvement in overall strength, and a great opportunity to socialize.
Membership for residents is included in their monthly rent and community memberships are offered to those 55 and better for a fee of approximately $50.00 per month. Members find that regular use of the wellness center results in increased energy, improved balance, greater flexibility, decreased joint and back pain, improved mobility and better overall quality of life.
To Learn more contact Tina Wollmuth at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 952-435-8002.